perjantai 3. heinäkuuta 2015

Hello lieblings

Summer sucks, did you know that? ..Of course you did. I wanted to go to Wales and I ALMOST successed. My mother-in-law would have paid our trip there. But.. There's always one big BUT. And in this case it's my husband. He doesn't want to travel anywhere, so that means I can't go either. I just asked one of my best friends if she wanted to visit Wales with me. Not this summer, not maybe even next year, but sometime. She said "of course I go with you!". Now THAT'S the way people should answer. 

I admit I was cross with my husband (I still am). That means that I missed a free trip in Wales to see my LOVES in Talyllyn Railway, in Tywyn. I really, really, REALLY love those narrow gauge engines. So when it was settled, that no traveling this year either, I went and had a tattoo instead. Like a pale compromise. The tattoo is NOT ready, it still need more lining and colours of course. The other side of the cross will be this engine's (Tal-y-llyn) sibling called Dolgoch. That I will have later this year.



Ye wot....

Osara and strawberry fields
Try to have a nice summer. (Don't feel forced, hahahahaha)

Ei kommentteja: